Episode 95: Blind Shell Classic 2 and developments from Turkey
This week, we discuss the Blind Shell Classic 2 and talk about developments from our Turkish sister site.
· Google is undertaking a paid studyfor those with cognitive accessibility needs or those who are Deaf/hard of hearing and use a tablet.
Here is what is needed:
- User Type: Users with Cognitive Accessibility needs and users who are Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Product: Android
- Length of Study: 90 minutes and short 3 day diary
- Date(s): October 5th- 31st
- All users must use a Tablet Device (e.g. iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Microsoft Surface, Lenovo Tab etc.)
- Open to Tablet users who also use Stylus, Tablet Keyboards, Smart Watches or Smart Displays
- User will have a short 3-day follow up diary assignment
- Thank-You Gift: $100 USD/ $125 CAD for 90 mins plus $45 USD/ $60 CAD for short 3 day diary
- Location: USA/Canada Remote
Link for participating: Eligibility form for Android research study.
It is a Spotlight double bill this week.
First, we hear from Diane Ducharme, Programme Manager from Blind Shell USA, who talks to us about the Blind Shell Classic 2, an Android-enabled smartphone which features physical buttons instead of a touch screen.
Next, we hear from Salih Kunduz from our Turkish sister site, which has launched an app to make it easier to access all of their content.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments, Send inyour Android journey stories, subscribe to our Email list, join our Telegram group, follow us on Twitter,subscribe to our Youtube and rumble channel and join our Club on Club house.